…I’m already exhausted. It feels like there’s so much weight on my chest. It’s like I want everything to be perfect and when it’s not following this schedule that I mentally implemented, I feel really heavy inside. Buuuut one of my school aphorisms this year is to stop whining and just keep going so what the heck. Here’s a list of things to do TONIGHT!
- Finalize my Pharmacology homework.
- Study my MIMS abbreviation index AGAIN. Just to make sure that I haven’t forgotten what I’ve memorized.
- Copy the manual for General Pathology so I could return the original one earlier back to my professor.
- Retype my General Pathology notes from this morning.
- Try to find out if my Oral Physiology professor will be around tomorrow.
- Fix my materials for Restorative Dentistry.
- Brush up on my Oral Anatomy.
And timer starts………….NOW.